The medical mission of OneHopeChildren is an annual community health services delivery event, through which free medical assistance is provided for indigent poor and sick people in the rural communities.
Many sick and hopeless persons have received full medical attention through these annual services.
Many receive medication and drugs, diagnoses, other vital checks and many others were even sponsored to receive further health assistance in teaching hospitals including surgery.
- Attending to the healthcare needs of the less privileged in the rural communities by conducting tests, administering drugs and counseling of those with physical and psychological problems.
- Strengthening rural healthcare by building the knowledge and experience of indigenous medical students and fresh graduates through the yearly medical outreach program.
- Over 400 people in four communities in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State have benefited from the free medical services.
- Many people have received medication and drugs, diagnoses, other vital checks and many others were even sponsored to receive further health assistance in teaching hospitals including surgery.
- Fund shunt surgery for six-year old Silvia, who had hydrocephalus.