Rev. Fr. Dr. Felix Ugwuozor was
born toward the end of the Nigerian Civil War, went
into the seminary at the age of 12 and was ordained
a priest on August 12, 1995. After serving as a
Registrar at Institute of Ecumenical Education Godfrey
Okoye University (now called Go University), Enugu,
he moved to the United States in 1999 for graduate
studies at Montclair State University.
- Served as a Graduate Research Assistant in the
Graduate School of Montclair State University, NJ.
- Was a Doctoral Assistant to the Faculty in the
Department of Education at Montclair State University,
teaching Philosophical Foundations of Education.
2009 - Graduated with a Ph.D.
in the Philosophy of Education from Montclair State
- Teach full time as a member of the Faculty
of Education at Montclair State University.
-Teach the Development of Career and Life every
summer at Fairleigh Dickinson University, NJ.
- Teach Philosophy and Public Policy at St. Peter's
University, the Jesuit University of NJ.
- Served as the Director of Pastoral Care at Orange
Memorial Hospital Orange, New Jersey under jurisdiction
of the Archdiocese of Newark, NJ.
- Served as a parochial vicar for the Parish of
the Resurrection, Jersey City.
- Currently serves as a weekend assistant at St.
Andrew Parish (Bayonne, NJ) and St. Joseph and St.
Anne Churches (Jersey City, NJ).
a book on Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Democratic Education in Nigeria:
Context and Imperatives (2009).
- The Human Self in the Philosophy
of Alfred North Whitehead (2000).
- Atheism: A Sin Against Faith,
Theological Analysis and Implications of the Modern
and Contemporary Attitude Toward (the super-sensible
realm) God (1995).
- A Critique of Karl Marx Dialectical
- Critical and Global Citizenship
Education in a Deeply Divided (Nigerian) Society
- a journal article.
- Nurturing Education for Democratic
(Global) Citizenship: Its Meaning, Its Purpose,
Its Conditions - a book.
- Goal Setting in Light of the
Philosophy of Jean Paul Sartre.
- Time Management: The Students
Versus the Clock: Tips on How to "Seize the
- Toward Nurturing (Pedagogy)
Education for Democratic Growth.
- Developing a Personal Philosophy
of Education: A Requisite Guide to Educational
- Education Imperatives: Framing
Learning in Nigerian Schools toward Global Citizenship,
Social & Political Action
- Member, America Philosophy Association,
2002 - Present.
- Member, American Philosophy
of Education Society, 2004 - Present.
- Selected Who's Who in American
Colleges and Universities, 2004, Listed 1122.
- Selected Cambridge Who's Who
2008, Registry of Networking Directory for Executives,
Academics and Professionals.
OneHopeChildren, Inc harbors the vision to create a better world for African Children. With the help of our friends and supporters, we dutifully and graciously embark on a tenuous task of identifying the “intimate interests” of children in our scholarship pool.